Introducing: "Parables of Souls"


It’s been a while since I blogged due to a lot of technical difficulties (well mostly laziness)…But now I should be back to blogging more often, thanks in part to my new found internet service and a sudden hit of revelation. Starting this week I will be posting at least one story each week under a collection am calling “Parables of Souls”.
Those who have followed my writing know that I usually play in the fields of psychological thrillers with exception to one or two undertakings. However, with Parables of Souls, I diverge into the world of Drama, dealing with relationships and their various facets. Don’t expect the customary ‘cry a bucketful’ kind of stories. My writing and tackling of the subject matter will be experimental and hopefully entertaining.
I promise twists, compelling plots and grandiose stories, but most important of all a platform for healthy dialogue on issues. Parables are penetrating knives of reality that shatter illusions but only a certain type penetrates deeper than the masks of insecurities and flawed perceptions, those are “Parables of Souls”
N.B: the first story in the series is on the blog already. Check it out if you haven’t…its titled “The Twilight of her life”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is What We're Doing Working?

Dear Future Wife (LYRICS)

I CRY (LYRICS)